Welcome to the Vegetation Management Association of Kentucky.
The Vegetation Management Association of Kentucky was organized in 1980 by persons concerned with the proper management of vegetation along rights-of-way.
To collect and distribute accurate and current information on vegetation management; to assist in standardizing recommendations by state and federal agencies, manufacturers, and distributors; to encourage proper use and to aid in the fostering of mutual understanding and respect among those interested and engaged in vegetation management in Kentucky and to provide leadership in areas of concern related to Industrial Vegetation Management.
- Individual Member – Any individual engaged in vegetation management and environmental stewardship.
- Sustaining Member – Any firm, corporation or individual interested in the promotion of VMAK and vegetation management.
- Honorary Member – Any individual who has contributed valuable services to VMAK and vegetation management.
- Annual Conference — The second week of March on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday with CEU credits.
- Development of Educational Materials — Available for training activities conducted by VMAK members.
- Scholarships — Two $1000 scholarships awarded to University of Kentucky undergraduate students each year.