2019 Registration Information
The 39th Annual Membership Meeting of the Vegetation Management Association of Kentucky (VMAK) will be held at the Marriott Griffin Gate Resort & Spa, 1800 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Kentucky on March 5, 6 and 7, 2019.
The registration desk will open on Tuesday, March 5 at 10:00 a.m. The Annual Meeting will begin at noon on Tuesday, March 5, 2019, and continue through noon on Thursday, March 7, 2019, and will include a luncheon on Wednesday, March 6. Fees for membership and registration for the 2019 Annual Conference are as follows:
- Pre-Registration (includes individual membership dues and luncheon): $65.00
- On-Site Registration (includes individual membership dues and luncheon): $75.00
- Booth/Exhibitor Registration (includes membership, luncheon & registration for one (1) Vendor Representative): $350.00
- Silver (includes registration, luncheon and membership for one (1) individual): $250.00
- Gold (includes registration, luncheon and membership for two (2) individuals): $500.00
- Platinum (includes registration, luncheon and membership for three (3) individuals): $750.00
Other sponsorship opportunities:
- Reception on Tuesday.
- Breakfast on Wednesday morning.
- Breaks on Wednesday.
- Luncheon on Wednesday.
- Breakfast on Thursday morning.
These opportunities are open to all companies as well as exhibiting companies. Sponsorship of the organization is greatly appreciated.
When you make your hotel reservation you will notice a resort fee. This fee will be waived upon arrival unless you would like to have the amenities that come with the resort fee. Be sure to mention this when you arrvie to check-in at the hotel.
Certifications for Kentucky and other states:
Representatives from the Kentucky Department of Agriculture will be on hand to provide re-certification forms at the end of each day.
Reciprocal re-certification credits have been requested from those states that typically participate in the reciprocity program with Kentucky and we anticipate a positive response from each of them. To assure that you receive the proper re-certification from each of the states, please bring the necessary documentation (i.e., certification number, license number, social security number, and current mailing address) with you to receive the proper CEU credit. Again, this year we will also have ISA Credits for Arbroists.
We look forward to seeing each of you at the Association Meeting in March.