2021 Registration Information
Registration begins on January 2, 2021.
Please be sure to let us know by January 15, 2021 if you intend to attend
the conference virtually or in-person and if you plan to register for a hotel room.
The 40th Annual Membership Meeting of the Vegetation Management Association of Kentucky (VMAK) will be held at the Marriott Griffin Gate Resort & Spa, 1800 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Kentucky on March 2-4, 2021. This year you can attend either in person or virtually. Be sure to indicate your choice when you register.
The registration desk for the in-person conference will open on Tuesday, March 2 at 10:00 a.m. The Annual Meeting will begin at noon on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, and continue through noon on Thursday, March 4, 2021, and will include a luncheon on Wednesday, March 3.
The registration for the virtual conference begins on January 2, 2021.
Fees for membership and registration for the 2021 Annual Conference are as follows:
- Pre-Registration (includes individual membership dues and luncheon): $85.00
- On-Site Registration (includes individual membership dues and luncheon): $110.00
- Booth/Exhibitor Registration (includes membership, luncheon & registration for one (1) Vendor Representative): $425.00
- Silver (includes registration, luncheon and membership for one (1) individual): $300.00
- Gold (includes registration, luncheon and membership for two (2) individuals): $550.00
- Platinum (includes registration, luncheon and membership for three (3) individuals): $800.00
Other sponsorship opportunities:
- Reception on Tuesday.
- Breakfast on Wednesday morning.
- Breaks on Wednesday.
- Luncheon on Wednesday.
- Breakfast on Thursday morning.
These opportunities are open to all companies as well as exhibiting companies. Sponsorship of the organization is greatly appreciated.
When you make your hotel reservation be sure to mention VMAK so you will get our room rate.
Certifications for Kentucky and other states:
Representatives from the Kentucky Department of Agriculture will be on hand to provide re-certification forms at the end of each day.
Reciprocal re-certification credits have been requested from those states that typically participate in the reciprocity program with Kentucky and we anticipate a positive response from each of them. To assure that you receive the proper re-certification from each of the states, please bring the necessary documentation (i.e., certification number, license number, social security number, and current mailing address) with you to receive the proper CEU credit. Again, this year we will also have ISA Credits for Arbroists.
Make sure you sign the forms provided at the end of each day for those states that require VMAK to fill out paper work each day and turn it in that day.
We look forward to seeing each of you at the Association Meeting in March.